School Business Manager (Primary School) - AAAD5088
Permanent – 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year - Grade: 8 £27,741 - £32,234 - per annum, pro rata
The Governors of Stapeley Broad Lane CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to provide Business Management and Administrative support to the Headteacher and Governors to ensure best value and the successful and effective operation of the school.
The hours of work will be 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year.
Our new School Business Manager must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and communications skills.
- High standards and expectations of staff.
- Experience and skills in financial management, including budgetary planning and control and auditing
- A high level of IT literacy (a working knowledge of Corero and Arbor would be an advantage)
- Experience of HR and Facilities management (including responsibility for Health and Safety).
- An ability to work across the whole school community and support the inclusive ethos of the school.
- Enthusiasm for being involved in all aspects of school life.
- A commitment to further professional development.
Good interpersonal skills both face to face and on the telephone are required. An ability to maintain the security and confidentiality of the school office are an essential feature of this post, together with a good sense of humour.
If you think you are the right person for us, we look forward to hearing from you. A walk around of the school will be carried out as part of the interview process for shortlisted candidates.
To apply please download and complete the application below and return to Mr Ian Shackleton, Stapeley Broad Lane CE Primary School, Broad Lane, Stapeley, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 7QL or email to: email@example.com
The closing date for this post is Friday 1st October 2021 at noon with interviews taking place on 12th October.