Mission, Vision & Aims
Our pupils are:
Successful and ambitious
Bold in actions
Loving in relationships
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Stapeley Broad Lane CE Primary School is a school ‘where children matter most’.
Stapeley Broad Lane is a friendly, close-knit school with a strong sense of community. We are proud of our traditions and history, while simultaneously being forward-looking and highly ambitious for every child who attends our school.
We provide a welcoming, safe and supportive environment with Christian values and inclusion central to all we do.
In partnership with families, our pupils are happy, well-rounded individuals who have a love of learning through which they make excellent progress and achieve highly.
OUR AIM IS FOR CHILDREN TO BE:
- Confident and positive individuals with an understanding and knowledge of Christian values based on a developed sense of spiritual awareness
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
- Adaptable individuals in an ever-changing world
- Life-long learners who achieve their maximum potential
CORE VALUES FOR STAPELEY BROAD LANE CE PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS
Ours is a school where children:
- enjoy taking responsibility and developing leadership skills.
- enjoy learning and the wider opportunities offered.
- demonstrate respect and kindness to everyone in our school community, valuing diversity, inclusion and cultural difference.
- show resilience, perseverance and positivity.
- take risks in their learning, aspiring to achieve their dreams.
- are curious about the wider world and actively care for it
Ours is a school where we make wise choices